1. Normal operations, checklist, air work, Dutch rolls, pitch/power exercises, medium and steep turns, slow flight, complete stall series, glides, emergency descents, normal take-offs and landings.
2. Water introduction, determination of landing area, water condition and obstructions, stall landing, step attitudes, step taxiing, and bounce recoveries.
3. Step landings, (approaches power on and off), step taxiing (up-wind, down-wind and cross wind), beaching.
4. Review of step and stall landings, short field take offs and landings (land and water) high-density altitude/gross weight take offs, circular 180-degree step turn to take off, beaching or ramping and sailing.
5. Emergency procedures: Engine failures, aborted take offs, hydraulic and electrical failures, water-oriented emergencies (including hull damage, ripped floats and aircraft evacuation), and go-arounds.
6. Glassy water landings (minimum of 15) with at least three missed approaches. High performance step turns.
NOTE: Flight Training schedule may be altered if weather deems it necessary.